Legal Accountability Project Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Re: Legal Accountability Project

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 pm

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 10, 2024 11:18 am

Surprising that the founder of this project is retweeting and LinkedIn-reposting Shai Davidai—who has been harassing and helping to doxx Columbia protesters (students and faculty)—right as she launches her database. Way to alienate students who just watched the NYPD brutalize their peers. She lost my support.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:18 am
Surprising that the founder of this project is retweeting and LinkedIn-reposting Shai Davidai—who has been harassing and helping to doxx Columbia protesters (students and faculty)—right as she launches her database. Way to alienate students who just watched the NYPD brutalize their peers. She lost my support.
Oh no, whatever shall we do if we lose the support of Hamas supporters?

throwawayt14

New

Post by throwawayt14 » Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
You are surprised someone with the last name "Shatzman" is upset about the rampant anti-semitism and support of Hamas displayed at Columbia?

lavarman84

Platinum

Post by lavarman84 » Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 am

throwawayt14 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
You are surprised someone with the last name "Shatzman" is upset about the rampant anti-semitism and support of Hamas displayed at Columbia?
It doesn't strike me as smart to pick a side on an issue that is polarizing law schools, particularly when you're amplifying one of the shittiest people on that side (Shai Davidai). I'm somewhere in the middle on this issue, and I want no part of associating my personal views with the extremes on either side of it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat May 11, 2024 2:24 am

lavarman84 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 am
throwawayt14 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
It doesn't strike me as smart to pick a side on an issue that is polarizing law schools, particularly when you're amplifying one of the shittiest people on that side (Shai Davidai). I'm somewhere in the middle on this issue, and I want no part of associating my personal views with the extremes on either side of it.
Yeah, you can acknowledge antisemitism without amplifying the least likable advocate in that space. Davidai is awful. Her social media presence is generally strange. Why is she liking tweets like “James Ho is running out of ways to fill his diaper in public”

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
I have no idea who this person is, but you obviously can’t “doxx” someone at a public protest.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
I have no idea who this person is, but you obviously can’t “doxx” someone at a public protest.
To doxx: “search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.”

Aren’t clerks supposed to be good with words…

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat May 11, 2024 9:10 pm

Shafik testified to Congress that Davidai is under investigation for harassment.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
To doxx: “search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.”

Aren’t clerks supposed to be good with words…
He told his many followers to email Columbia denouncing a certain Palestinian student, except the suggested email mixed up two students with the same first name and misattributed quotes to the wrong person. Not only a hack, but a sloppy one too.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”